Blueberry And Cinnamon Muffins
These are moiste'st' and 'tender'est' muffins, I have made till date. I prefer these since they are not v sweet, so I make them with less sweet! Skip the egg and you have Eggless Blueberry Muffins, with no major changes to the recipe.
Make sure you make extra batch for your neighbors. I have to say that they will know anyway. How ? Start baking and 10 mins into the oven, the smell that engulfs the house is heavenly!Bet,it would bring the others to your place soon :-)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg ( skip to make an eggless version )
- 3/4 cup milk ( + 1/4 cup if skipping egg )
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil ( make it into 5 tbsp if skipping egg )
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar for sprinkling
- 2/3 cup blueberries ( defrosted if frozen)
Preheat Oven 375F. Grease muffin pan with PAM Spray/Butter.Mix all the ingredients except Blueberries and granulated sugar till smooth.
Add the berries,stir well
Let the muffins cool in the cups and then place them on a wire rack to cool further. You can later lightly warm them when serving.
- Fried Macaroni and Cheese balls (using leftovers)
- Mixed Bell Pepper Mac and Cheese
- Vegetable Dosa Waffles
- Coconut Chutney (for Idli, Dosa)
- Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Lemon
- Eggless Vanilla Sponge (Layer) Cake
- Panchratna Dal with Radish Greens
- Roasted Jalapeno Soup
- Spongy Eggless Pancakes
- Desi Ghee (Indian Clarified Butter)
Have a favorite recipe?
- Know a family recipe your mom used to make? Or maybe a go to recipe that works everytime? Share it with your fellow foodies!