eggs in mushroom curry
Today I tried my own recipie,the mushroom curry..suddenly i got the idea of adding eggs in that..finally i got a wonderful recipie of eggs with mushroom curry..i tastes great with my jeera rice and chapathi too...
- Onion - 1 medium sized(finely chopped)
- tomato puree - 1 cup
- ginger garlic and green chilli -finely pasted 2 spoons
- fennel seeds - 1 spoon
- mushrooms - 1 cup
- boiled eggs - 4 nos
- besan flour - 2 spoons
- corriander leaves - finely choped
- chilli powder - 2 spoons
- corriander powder -1 spoon
- turmeric powder - 1/2 spoon
- garam masala - 1 spoon
- salt to taste
cut and clean mushrooms.Keep it aside.
Add onion fry till it become dark brown.Now add ginger,garlic,green chilli paste and fry nicely.
Once the puree become thicken add turmeric powder,chilli and corriander powder.fry nicely till the oil seperates out.
now mix the besan flour in water and mix without lumps in a seperate bowl.Add this to the above curry and add salt.
Now cut the boiled egg vertically and add to the curry.Garnish with corriander leaves.
Have a favorite recipe?
- Know a family recipe your mom used to make? Or maybe a go to recipe that works everytime? Share it with your fellow foodies!