When making Cheese at home, you would have lots of whey left over. Instead of throwing them out, I use them in the following ways.
- Use them instead of water while Baking yeast bread.
- Add whey instead of water while kneading the dough for my roti(s) (Indian tortillas/flatbreads).
- Use up whey instead of water while cooking rice.
- Soak my beans and brown rice in it, overnight. Helps in easier digestion and absorption. I use 1 tablespoons to every 1 cup of my soaking water.
- Use instead of vinegar to Salads.
- I mix some with my water to feed my plants.